The Medieval Studies Group at the University of Lincoln is offering three graduate teaching fellowships in the overarching theme of “Transcending Boundaries in Late Antiquity and the Middle Ages.” Each position is for four years of fully-funded study and includes teaching opportunities. Doctoral projects on “archives, heritage, and medievalism” are actively being sought. If you have questions about these opportunities, please contact Dr. Renée Ward (RWard@lincoln.ac.uk).
Follow us on Social Media:
- CFP: Marie de Trans: Tranimality, Translation, and Transformation in Marie de France’s Lais
- CFP: Studies in Medievalism 34, Tribal Medievalisms
- ICMS CFP: Medieval and Medievalist Masculinities (A Roundtable)
- CFP: The Medieval and Cyberspace Submissions Extended to September 15
- ICMS CFP: History, Romance, Fantasy, and Others: The Blending of Genres in Arthuriana