The editors of The Year’s Work in Medievalism are delighted to announce the publication of volume 35.36 (2020-2021), a double issue. YWiM is the ISSM’s own peer-reviewed open access scholarly journal. The new volume represents work completed during the COVID-19 lockdown years, and so YWiM 35.36 contains: a pedagogy cluster; articles that discuss form, media, and medievalism; and a posthumous article by Alicia McKenzie (1976-2022), which we hope serves as a lasting memorial to her life and work. We encourage you to visit https://ywim.net/ to read and enjoy innovative medievalism scholarship.
Follow us on Social Media:
- CFP: Studies in Medievalism 34, Tribal Medievalisms
- ICMS CFP: Medieval and Medievalist Masculinities (A Roundtable)
- CFP: The Medieval and Cyberspace Submissions Extended to September 15
- ICMS CFP: History, Romance, Fantasy, and Others: The Blending of Genres in Arthuriana
- Issues 35 and 36 of YWIM are out!